At the end of this 3 hour fire Warden Course delegates will have an understanding of fire safety
in relation to their role in the Company. This course aims to give theoretical training on how to
select and correctly use fire extinguishers and other fire Fighting equipment, how to identify and
operate a fire protection/ extinguisher and to understand and recognise Fire safety risks and to
know how to respond in an Emergency.
Who Should Attend?
• Fire Wardens/Marshals / Deputy Fire Wardens/Marshals
• 12-15 People
• Introduction to fire safety
• Introduction to the legal framework
• Fire science
• Fire risk assessment
• How do people react in an emergency
• Different classes of fire
• Different types of fire extinguishers and equipment and their use.
• Emergency plans and evacuation
• Sweeping work areas safely
• Movement of people
• Hazard Analysis
At the end of the course the candidate will be trained on:
Examples of fire scenario including DVD’s of the Bradford Fire, Fire extinguishers, Fire wardens
role are also included.
There will be an outside Demonstration on the use of fire extinguishers at the end of the
Want to know more?
Brendan Morris, Amber Fire focuses specifically on looking after the
needs of safety training.
You may email Brendan at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call him on 087 6551360 to discuss your specific requirements.