With the prevalence of Kitchen Fires, it’s clear that kitchen fire suppression systems are necessary safety tools. You can add this type of system to your restaurant, catering facility, or hotel to ensure your building remains safe and protected in the event of a fire. Should a fire occur, you can rest easy knowing your kitchen fire suppression system will help to contain any outbreaks.
What is a Kitchen Fire Suppression system?
A kitchen fire suppression system is a fire safety system that prevents fires from travelling from your kitchen area to other areas in the building. With a kitchen fire suppression system in place, should a fire occur, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that the spread of the fire will be prevented. It’s important that your suppression system is regularly maintained, as an old system may not function correctly when you need it most.
Five reasons to upgrade your system
Your fire suppression system should be the best it can be. Here are five reasons to upgrade your system:
- Parts may be worn Kitchen fire suppression systems get worn parts every so often. Regular maintenance and upgrades are vital to ensure it is working correctly.
- The lifespan of the system may be up Fire suppression systems do not last forever. If your system is old it may be overdue for an upgrade.
- Regulations may have changed Fire Safety regulations are updated periodically, and it is important to ensure you are compliant with legislation.
- Renovations and other building changes If there has been any renovations or changes to your premises, your existing system may no longer be suitable, or may be incompatible with the rest of your system.
- Better Technology Suppression systems are constantly being updated, with more effective and affordable solutions being introduced to the market regularly.